Chemist, Physicist (19-Feb-1859 2-Oct-1927)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ernst Hermann Riesenfeld. Svante Arrhenius. Leipzig, Germany: Akademische verlagsgesellschaft. 1931. 110pp.
Henning Rodhe. The Legacy of Svante Arrhenius: Understanding the Greenhouse Effect. Stockholm: Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. 1998. 276pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.23)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.22)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.66)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.24)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.34)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.341)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.26)
- A Biographical Dictionary of Scientists (p.19)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.19)
- Thinkers of the Twentieth Century (p.22)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.151)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications