Playwright (c. 254 BC 184 BC)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Timothy J. Moore. The Theater of Plautus: Playing to the Audience. University of Texas Press. 1998. 263pp.
Niall W. Slater. Plautus in Performance: The Theatre of the Mind. Routledge. 2000. 215pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1170)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.191)
- Greek and Latin Authors 800BC-1000AD (pp.339-44)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.811)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.400)
- Who's Who in the Roman World (p.238)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.662)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.41)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications