|Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel|
Philosopher (27-Aug-1770 14-Nov-1831)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Eric Michael Dale. Hegel, the End of History, and the Future. Cambridge University Press. 2014. 270pp.
Janine D. Langan. Hegel and Mallarmé. University Press of America. 1986. 251pp.
Norman Levine. Divergent Paths: Hegel in Marxism and Engelsism. Lexington Books. 2006. 249pp.
Terry Pinkard. Hegel: A Biography. Cambridge University Press. 2000.
Alison Stone. Petrified Intelligence: Nature in Hegel's Philosophy. State University of New York Press. 2005. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.687)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (pp.394-96)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.457)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.228)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of Foreign Literature (p.120)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.240)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.102)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.212)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications