Artist (21-Jun-1903 20-Jan-2003)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Al Hirschfeld. Hirschfeld: Art and Recollections From Eight Decades. Maxwell Macmillan International. 1991. 306pp.
Al Hirschfeld. Hirschfeld's World. Henry N. Abrams. 1981. 160pp.
Al Hirschfeld (editor). Hirschfeld: On Line. Applause. 1998. 343pp. Essays by luminaries, and 400 Hirschfeld drawings.
David Leopold. Hirschfeld's Hollywood: The Film Art of Al Hirschfeld. Henry N. Abrams. 2001. 96pp. In association with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Official Website: http://www.alhirschfeld.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.2198)
- Current Biography, 1971 Yearbook (pp.191-94)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.235)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.233)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.420)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.337)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.412)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications