Playwright (born 16-Jul-1956)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Harold Bloom (editor). Tony Kushner. Infobase Publishing. 2005. 197pp.
James Fisher. Understanding Tony Kushner. University of South Carolina Press. 2008. 197pp.
James Fisher (editor). Tony Kushner: New Essays on the Art and Politics of the Plays. McFarland. 2006. 225pp.
James Fisher. The Theater of Tony Kushner: Living Past Hope. Psychology Press. 2001. 274pp.
Robert Vorlicky (editor). Tony Kushner in Conversation. University of Michigan Press. 1998. 286pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.139)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.112)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.872)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.84)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications