Politician (29-Aug-1936 25-Aug-2018)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul Alexander. Man of the People: The Life of John McCain. John Wiley & Sons. 2002. 416pp.
Elizabeth Drew. Citizen McCain. Simon & Schuster. 2002. 192pp.
John Karaagac. John McCain: An Essay in Military and Political History. Lexington Books. 2000. 267pp.
John McCain. Worth the Fighting For: The Education of an American Maverick, and the Heroes Who Inspired Him. Random House. 2003. 432pp.
John McCain; with Mark Salter. Faith of My Fathers. New York: Random House. 1999. 349pp. Family memoirs.
Robert Timberg. John McCain: An American Odyssey. Simon & Schuster. 1999. 240pp.
- How Many Chances Do You Get to Be an American Hero?
John McCain (ambivalently, agonizingly) takes on the president.
by Gabriel Sherman. New York Magazine, 18-Feb-2017.
- Official Website: http://mccain.senate.gov/
- Twitter: @SenJohnMcCain
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Almanac, Revised Edition (pp.215-16)
- Almanac of American Politics, 2004 (pp.100-04)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.969)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.89)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications