|Wesley Clair Mitchell|
Economist (5-Aug-1874 29-Oct-1948)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Arthur F. Burns. Wesley Mitchell and The National Bureau. New York: National Bureau of Economic Research. 1949. 107pp.
Arthur F. Burns (editor). Wesley Clair Mitchell: The Economic Scientist. New York: National Bureau of Economic Research. 1952. 387pp.
Lucy Sprague Mitchell. Two Lives: the Story of Wesley Clair Mitchell and Myself. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1953.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.486)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.517)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.784)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.727)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications