|James A. Farley|
Government (30-May-1888 9-Jun-1976)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James A. Farley. Jim Farley's Story: The Roosevelt Years. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company. 1948. 388pp.
James A. Farley. Behind the Ballots: The Personal History of a Politician. New York: Harcourt, Brace & Co. 1938. 392pp.
Daniel Scroop. Mr. Democrat: Jim Farley, the New Deal, and the Making of Modern American Politics. University of Michigan Press. 2006. 275pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.215)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.330)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (pp.354-55)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.163)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.228)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.172)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications