Politician (22-Dec-1922 6-May-2015)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John M. Barry. The Ambition and the Power: The Fall of Jim Wright: A True Story of Washington. New York: Viking Press. 1989. 768pp.
Jim Wright. Reflections of a Public Man. Fort Worth, TX: Madison Publishing Co.. 1984. 117pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.552)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.814)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.189)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications