|Husband E. Kimmel|
Military (26-Feb-1882 14-May-1968)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James Edwin Alexander; William R. Burkett, Jr.. The Secret Court Martial of Admiral Kimmel: Pearl Harbor on Trial. Macedon Production Company. 2002. 168pp.
Edward Latimer Beach. Scapegoats: A Defense of Kimmel and Short at Pearl Harbor. Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press. 1995. 212pp.
Frederic L. Borch; Daniel Martinez. Kimmel, Short, and Pearl Harbor: The Final Report Revealed. Annapolis: Naval Institute Press. 2005. 213pp.
Donald Grey Brownlow. The Accused: The Ordeal of Rear Admiral Husband Kimmel, U.S.N.. New York: Vantage. 1968. 190pp.
Michael V Gannon. Pearl Harbor Betrayed: The True Story of a Man and a Nation under Attack. New York, NY: Henry Holt & Company. 2001. 339pp.
Husband E. Kimmel. Admiral Kimmel's Story. Chicago, IL: Henry Regnery Co.. 1954. 208pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.374)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.207)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.403)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.106)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.401)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.275)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications