|H. Ross Perot|
Business (born 27-Jun-1930)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tricia Andryszewski. The Reform Party: Ross Perot and Pat Buchanan. Millbrook Press. 2000. 64pp.
Jacob Drake; Carri Karuhn; Joyce Werges. Ross Perot: What Does He Stand For?. Publications International. 1992. 192pp.
Doron P. Levin. Irreconcilable Differences: Ross Perot Versus General Motors. Little, Brown. 1989. 357pp.
Todd Mason. Perot: An Unauthorized Biography. Homewood, IL: Business One Irwin. 1990.
Ross Perot. Ross Perot: My Life & the Principles for Success. Summit Group. 1996.
Gerald Posner. Citizen Perot: His Life and Times. New York: Random House. 1996. 400pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.874)
- Current Biography, 1971 Yearbook (pp.322-24)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.393)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1206)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.568)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, pp.39-41)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications