Politician, Business (26-Jun-1901 14-Dec-1988)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ralph G. Martin; Ed Plaut. Front Runner, Dark Horse: A Political Study of Senators Kennedy and Symington. Garden City: Doubleday. 1960. 473pp.
Linda McFarland. Cold War Strategist: Stuart Symington and the Search for National Security. Westport, CT: Praeger. 2001. 212pp.
James C. Olson. Stuart Symington: A Life. Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press. 2003. 550pp.
Paul Iselin Wellman. Stuart Symington: Portrait of A Man with A Mission. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1960. 283pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.714)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, pp.558-60)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.186)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications