Author (9-Mar-1918 17-Jul-2006)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Max Allan Collins; James L. Traylor. One Lonely Knight: Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer. Bowling Green State University Popular Press. 1984. 186pp.
J. Kenneth van Dover. Murder in the Millions: Erle Stanley Gardner, Mickey Spillane, Ian Fleming. New York: Frederick Ungar. 1984. 235pp.
Robert L. Gale. A Mickey Spillane Companion. Greenwood Press. 2003. 338pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.665)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.969)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.714)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.475)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.973)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.686)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.462)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.477)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.48)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications